Friday, February 15, 2013

Le Le



 So I decided to start a blog for this adoption and I go to blogger.com.  I put in my e-mail address and find that I already have a blog that I created in 2008 but I never posted anything except that I was starting a blog! LOL That is so typical of me.  I am going to try again because I want to show pictures and news about our little girl waiting in China.  We just got an update today and new pictures and I am so, so happy that she got our care package finally.





          Here she is with the photo album we sent and she is showing the picture of her new family.
 I am so thrilled that she knows she has a family and I think she is pretty happy about it too judging from that big smile. 


It looks like she likes the things we sent her.

No comments:

Post a Comment